My 31st Birthday Wishlist
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links.
2. Kate Spade New York Darla Wallet| To say that I’m overdue for a new wallet is an understatement. I’ve had my current wallet for over ten years. It’s beyond falling apart and I couldn’t part with it until this year because it’s the first birthday gift my husband got me when we were still in the dating stage. I’m thinking this Kate Spade Darla Wallet would make a nice replacement. And who knows, it might last another ten years.
3. Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Hel’s Bells Lipstick| I don’t wear a full face of makeup everyday. For starters, my skin is way too sensitive and needs to breathe. However, I try not to leave home without putting on some sort of lip product. Sometimes I opt for a sheer gloss, but lately I’ve been wearing lots of reds and plums. I love this deep plum shade, Hel’s Bells, by Charlotte Tilbury and can’t wait to try out it.
4. Forever 21 Studded Pumps| I’ve always wanted a pair of studded pumps, but never got around to actually paying some. I saw these at Forever 21 and now I have to have them. I’d love to pair them with dark wash skinny jeans, a fitted black blazer and a light colored top to create a chic mompreneur look that I can wear to a casual brand meeting and a teacher’s conference.
5. KitchenAid Professional 5 Qt Mixer| I can’t believe that I still haven’t invested in a standing mixer. I’m a cook-off winner for goodness sake! With the kids getting older and their stomachs becoming bottomless pits, we spend a lot more time in the kitchen baking and cooking. This 5 quart standing mixer would definitely come in handy and pay for itself.
6. Geek Chic Mug| This mug pretty much sums me up in two words. Also, I happen to wear glasses. I can’t wait to add this mug to my collection as well.
7. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone Illustrated Edition| My family can tell you that I am a huge Harry Potter fan! I watch the movie marathons everything they play on TV. And I’m currently rereading the J. K. Rowling iconic Harry Potter series. I was ecstatic when I found out they were rereleasing the books in illustrated editions. I put the first book on my birthday wishlist and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on my Christmas wishlist. I can’t wait until the rest of the series is released next year.
8. Olivia Burton Rose Gold Watch| Call me old fashion, but I still enjoy wearing a watch. What I love about this watch from Olivia Burton is that it has a bigger face than a traditional women’s watch which will highlight the slenderness of wrist, but the band isn’t chunky. Also, I like that the rose gold is more muted than other rose gold colored watches I’ve seen. Plus, this watch is budget friendly- only $98.
9. BeautyBlender| After watching tons of beauty tutorials on YouTube, I’m convinced that I need to hop on the BeautyBlender train to give my foundation a smoother application and finish.
10. Canon PowerShot SX710| I’m still not sure if I’m ready to invest in a DSLR, so this Canon PowerShot is the great in-between camera. Plus, after recently finishing my first photography course, I’m anxious to try out what I’ve learned.
11. The Magnolia Story| I adore Chip and Joanna Gaines. They seem so sweet and down to earth on their HGTV show, Fixer Upper. I love that they’re outspoken about their faith and are family oriented. I can’t wait to read more about their story and how they build their Magnolia brand from the ground up.
12. Gold Spotty Dot Day Designer| I feel like I wasn’t nearly as organized as I should have been this year. I’m committed to getting my act together and have heard that when it comes to planners and organizers, Day Designer is where it’s at.
13. Clarisonic Aria Cleansing System| As we age, our skin changes. This is especially true for the skin on my face. It’s changed so much over years and I’ve found in the recent months that my skin needs a deeper cleaning than my usual exfoliating cloth can give. So, it’s time to step it up and invest in a Clarisonic.