Mind Right Monday
I’m back with my Mind Right Monday post this week. The Christmas holiday season is upon us and there’s so much I feel like I want to get accomplished before this month is out. Or at the very least, I want to get things set up and in place. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. We celebrated Moo’s 4th birthday and I got to enjoy some time with my husband!
My goals this week are:
- Blog everyday (Yes, I’m going to try NaBloPoMo again this month)
- Mail out Christmas cards
- Work on manuscript and finalize title
- Catch up on blog reading and commenting
- Put together items to donate to local shelters and charities for the holidays
- Read Christmas books with the kids
- Get started on shopping for Christmas dinner
- Do daily Bible study and prayer journal entry
- Celebrate engagement anniversary
I am grateful for:
- Moo having a wonderful birthday! She loved everything about it.
- A loving husband
- Being able to do what I love–writing
- Growing stronger in my faith
- Being able to encourage others
- The life, health and strength of me and my loved ones
What’s on your list of goals to get done this week?